Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mid Season Sale..Sucker for Sale.


Two weeks ago I received an email from Topshop stating that Topshop sale is now available online. I grabbed my laptop  from the side of my bed, luckily the laptop was on, there was no wasting time! I had a scan through Topshop's sale, then ran into my sisters room with my laptop and yelled to her "Get online now, Topshop have sale!" So I had a look through, started to place things in my basket, I kept coming across some amazing bargains.... A leather jacket gone down to £10!!!! I thought to myself there must be an error. I clicked on the link I weren't really surprised it was SOLD OUT, how are people finding out about these deals so early, I received the email, grabbed my laptop and was on Topshop in under 5mins, how the hell can the jacket be sold out LOL... Anyways from Topshop to RiverIsland, from RiverIsland to Asos (My three main fashion retailers I always surf first). I picked up a few bargains. Friends asking "what did i get?" "Take a pick and show me", "How much did it come down to?".  This way they get to know, and so do you too, and if your lucky may you could bag yourself great a bargain in time!x
Topshop Premium Python blk £105 to £60.00  


Asos- Aldo floral boat shoes from £45-£27).



Topshop Katrina blue from £42 to £25



Asos Bordeaux leather buckle boots from £110 to £44 (Available in plum, off white and black). 



Office white patent rara ankle strap from £28 to £15 (Available in orange, white and black).



Topshop Opulence by Rare (Exclusive limited edition) from £145 to £25




Topshop neon zip drop earrings from £8.50 to £1.50
Asos Curved horn and spike drop earrings. from £10 to £7.00 

Topshop Yellow oval drops from £10 to £5 ( they even when down to a bigger drop £1.50).





No comments:

Post a Comment