Tuesday 1 May 2012

The beginning of: BLACK BRIT

I think I'm going get addicted to blogging, I have a collection to be working on but here I am typing away, and no I'm not going to stop! So where do I begin with this collection, well I would have to go back to last summer, when I took a trip to Jamaica. Jamaica has been my best holiday so far, I met my dad's side of the family,my grandma and grandpa for the first which was amazing, I feel truly blessed. The culture and the people are the main reasons why i decided to base my collection on Jamaica, but not only Jamaica.. the whole of the Caribbean.

I was so scared, believe me, but i was not leaving that water, even if it killed me..But it was so amazing! 



So I started to research other Caribbean fashion Collections, there's was so many out there, but I was was so set on Caribbean and I was so determined to make this one different. I also felt although I had an advantage, due to the fact that I've been to the Caribbean and that I had sourced and bought Jamaican fabric which I intended on using in my fashion collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment